Seydel Hyperamp HA1510 REV MK II
From Seydels site:
Unfortunately the HYPERAMP is sold out at the moment - the new production has started already. Please contact us if you want to pre-order the HYPERAMP MK II. We will contact you as soon as the amplifier is available again.
This is a Special Order item. It might take up to a month to be delivered. THIS AMP WILL NOT BE SENT OUTSIDE THE USA.
Hype up your sound! The new Hyperamp HA1510 REV MK II
The Hyperamp HA1510 REV MK II combines today's technology with vintage design in an amplifier that surpasses the rest.
The Hyperamp sounds warm and punchy at the same time - it is a handwired Harmonica Tube Amplifier with built-in vintage (tube) reverb - made in Germany.
The Mark II (second version) was designed based on real feedback from Hyperamp MKI users (the detailed operation manual can be found in the Tips-section):
1) The Gain + Volume controles now allow you to produce the beloved warm and beefy Chicago sound at lower volumes – low or high-impedance microphones can be used with adjustment capability that allows you to control the "crunch".
2) The new AUX-IN input on the front panel can be connected to any mp3-player or other audio source. You can play along with your favorite tracks without the need for additional equipment (cable not provided).
3) A built-in stand/pedestal at the bottom-front can be used to tilt the amp: Tilting the amp helps the player hear his or her sound better and improves overall sound projection.
4) The built-in spring reverb is tube-driven as well resulting in an authentic vintage style reverb for the authentic Chicago Blues sound.
5) Line-Out or additional external speaker? Both are possible – the new Hyperamp MK II can be used on any stage no matter how small or large it is.
6) Combined INPUT: Guitar jack or XLR: All kinds of mirophones (high- or low-impedance) can be connected to the Hyperamp!
Many amps originally are built for electric guitar or bass - but the Hyperamp is is designed from the ground up specifically for the needs of the harps player! That is why the special harmonica sound is created, that once helped the too faint sounding harmonica to become "the mother of the band" (Otis Spann, piano player of the Muddy Waters Band).
This impressive sound thrills players as well as the audience this very day and many players are looking for their sound. It follows all nuances which are produced by the player's harp and microphone and therefore is the ideal elongation of the "sound chain".
The Hyperamp HA1510 REV MK II is a hand-wired classA-amplifier and produces 15 (Tube-) watts. It is equipped with a specialyl designed 10'' Jensen "Alnico" speaker. An external speaker can be plugged in offering adaptability to play in jam sessions, or on small, medium, and large stages.
With its combined input (high-ohmic: 6.3mm socket or low ohmic: XLR) nearly any microphone can be used - the three-band tone control effectivily optimizes the sound. Due to its adaptability to all types of microphones, the AUX-input, and the built-in tube-driven spring reverb the Hyperamp HA 1510 REV MK II is an universal geniusnatural choice for the harmonica player
HYPE UP YOUR SOUND!
Technical data - Hyperamp HA 1510 REV MK II
Output: 15VA an 4 / 8 Ohm (switchable) *
Speaker: 10'' Jensen P10R 8 Ohm -SPECIAL DESIGN-Alnico
Power amplifier: Class A (2 x EL84)
Level indicator: EM84 (magic eye), at the front
Input (combined): Guitar socket 6,3 mm (mono), -10 dBu at 1 MOhm or XLR-socket, -30 dBu at 200 Ohm
Effects: parallel, with Level-(Reverb-) control **
DI-output: XLR with transformer (magnetically shielded)
Sound control: three-band
Controls at the front: INPUT (combined), BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME, AUX-IN (cable not provided), EFFECT/REVERB**, Standby-switch, operation light, line-switch
Controls at the back: Electric supply with fuse and spare fuse (110V/60Hz or 2201V/50Hz AC), sockets EFF RET and EFF SEND, XLR-socket DI OUT, socket for ext. speaker EXTERN, socket for int. speaker INTERN, Impedance switch 4 / 8 Ohm
Tube assembly: 1 x EZ81, 2 x EL84, 2 x ECC81, 2 x ECC83, 1 x EM84
Spring reverb: Accutronics, 3 springs
Dimensions (in mm): 484 x 480 x 260 mm - 19 x 18.9 x 10.2 inch
Weight: 14,5 kg - 32 lbs
* Through a second speaker jack an external 8 Ohm speaker can be connected, the impedance switch then has to be turned to 4 Ohm. In normal action without an aditional speaker it is set to 8 Ohm.
** Applying the parallel effects loop the direct signal in the amp is mixed up with the effect's signal. The disadvantage is that some effects are limited (e.g. distortion). The advantage is that the direct signal is directed to the power amplifier and therefore remains unaltered. If an external effect-pedal is connected to the EFFECT RETURN jack, the internal spring reverb is switched off.