Farmer Seydel Gecko HarpHolder Rack includes Free USA Shipping
SEYDEL GECKO harmonica holder - just focus on playing
The GECKO harmonica holdercomes with a practical magnetic mount, quick-drop functionality and all possible adjustment options - developed for stress-free playing- a must-have for all harmonica loving guitar players.
10 main features that are not present on other holders:
- The strong neodymium magnet holder allows safe fitting of the instrument: the magnetic force is higher than 4 kg (>8lb; ferromagentic steel coverplates provided)
- Quick fitting/swapping of the instrument with one hand only
- Simple and indivual adjustment of the cradle angle at the mouth
- Specially designed hinge with "Memory-Lock" and "Quick-Drop" functionality: fast flip up and lower to fit into playing or pause position, refer to picture on the right
- Angle-fine adjustment: allows the exact setting of the joint angle ("Memory-Lock" - adjustment)
- Lock screw (optional): can be used optionally to stabilize the joint
- Length variation of the stainless steel neck frame: serves for exact heights adjustement of the instrument in front of the player's mouth
- Chest pad made of genuine leather: for a slip resistant support on the player's chest
Quick-drop function: the "thumb trick"
- Soft cushion neck pad: comfortable wear of the the lightweight holder (ca. 240g/8.45oz) even with collar-free T-Shirts
- Transport canvas bag with zipper: safe transport and additional space for microphone/cable and harmonicas
The GECKO Harmonica Holderis handmade in the USA by PETE FARMER exclusively for SEYDEL harmonicas.
Harmonica not included
The Farmer Gecko magnetic harp mount is perfect for most all harmonicas made by Seydel, Lee Oskar, Hohner, Suzuki Manji
*There are some harmonicas made with non-ferrous metal coverplates that will not work with our magnetic harp cradle:
Suzuki Pure, Olive, Hammond, Pro Master, SCX 48s
Brendan Power’s Lucky 13s
*There are some harmonicas that have steel (ferrous) reeds for great durability and clear tones or others with bottom mounted reeds that allow the magnet to actually pull the reeds slightly out of tune.
– Seydel SkyDiver and Chromatica
We Also Recommend
NEW VERSION 2.0 Rackit! ® 2.0 Hands-free Harmonica Microphone by BlowsMeAway Productions Includes Free USA Shipping. Please Read All Info Below
Hohner FlexRack Flex Rack Harmonica Holder/Rack. MZ2010 Free USA Shipping
Won't mention brand names, but in the past, hoping to be able to perform like Jimi Lee or Dave Earl, I've tried all sorts of racks. And had trouble with each of them. E.g., they held the harmonica too high or too low. Or kept loosening. Or were just plain uncomfortable.
I've known some pros who have adapted racks by adding all sorts of counterweights, pads, bolts with big dials, etc., but they all look like something out of a sci-fi movie.
But a few weeks ago I met a player who had one of these and really liked it, and after she demonstrated it for me, I ordered one for myself. Finally! A rack that adjusts for me. And is comfortable. And for the first time, makes me feel like I can actually play a harp with another instrument.
I may never get close to some of the top rack players, but Seydel has gotten as close as possible to a rack that actually works. Bravo!