Hohner Marine Band Crossover 7 Piece Bundle (You Pick The Keys) with Hohner Extra Large Flex Case. Includes Free USA Shipping
7 Piece Hohner Crossover Bundle (You Pick The Keys) With a Hohner Extra Large Flex Case.
Orders include FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
With the Crossover we have expanded the Marine Band series to introduce a new, top-of-the-line professional quality instrument for the discerning player in modern blues, rock, jazz, soul or funk.
The revolutionary laminated bamboo comb (patent pending) is completely sealed, making it water repellent and exceptionally stable.
In combination with the screw together assembly the Crossover is extremely airtight, with fast, even response and a raspy, powerful sound which is exceptionally well suited to amplified playing as well as acoustic styles.
The modern compromise tuning is ideal for single note playing in different positions in contemporary blues, rock, jazz, soul, funk, while still ensuring a full chord sound, making the Crossover an optimal addition to the great Marine Band range. Here is a little more info on Crossover vs Deluxe: They're both compromise tunings, but the one for the MBD is the same as what's used on the MB/Sp20/Rocket models and the Crossover uses an entirely different one that's much closer to ET, that's somewhat like the way the Suzuki Manji is tuned.
Some folks have complained that the Flexcases have an odor to them. If you think you might be sensitive to this please don't order. We have experienced this with other cases as well. If you let them air out it helps. The Flexcases are still the most popular case we offer.
HOHNER presents three new harmonica storage and transport solutions, the “FlexCases”.
Their sturdy construction and practical design makes them ideal for use on stage.
This is the Extra Large FlexCase. You can find the medium case here and the large case here.
- Maximum configurational flexibility: thanks to a partly removable foam inlay, the FlexCase XL accommodates either 48 diatonic harmonicas, or 30 diatonic harmonicas plus two 12-hole chromatic harmonicas, or 30 diatonic harmonicas plus one 16-hole chromatic harmonica. Depending on the combination of the above, also a vocal microphone, a bullet microphone with lead, or numerous accessories and tools can fit in
- The foam inlay protects each harmonica individually and thus avoids scratches or dents
- Harmonicas are stored vertically, so that all of them can be seen at a glance in performance situations
- The detachable tool bag is affixed with velcro, permitting the player to take instruments in carry-on baggage when travelling by air, while the tools can be packed in the checked baggage
- Another bag, which can be either used for a chromatic harmonica, or to store the shoulder strap when not in use, is also attached with Velcro strips
- The FlexCase XL can be closed entirely with a zipper for trouble-free transportation
- A hand strap and a removable shoulder strap ensure optimal carrying comfort
- Dimensions: 14.5 X 8.5 X 5 inches. Weight: 2.07235 LBS.
- FlexCase XL
- Detachable tool bag
- Detachable bag for chromatic harmonica or shoulder straps
- Removable shoulder straps
We Also Recommend
Lee Oskar Diatonic Harmonica 1910, 1910N, 1910H, 1910MM includes Free USA Shipping