Hohner Marine Band Deluxe M2005 FREE USA SHIPPING
FREE USA SHIPPING. All keys in stock!!!!!!
Please note: Our Marine band Deluxes are supplied to us from KHS AMERCA/HOHNER USA via Hohner Germany. When you buy from RockinRonsMusic, the Hohner USA Warranty is quick and easy. Just let them know you bought it from us and there will be no problems.
Back to the roots - state of the art.
For more than 100 years, the Marine Band has been the favorite harmonica of artists like Little Walter, Paul Butterfield and Kim Wilson. Ever since 1896, discerning professional harmonica players in search of an unmistakable and unique sound have played the Hohner Marine Band as their instrument of choice.
The Marine Band Deluxe is a contemporary addition to the Marine Band legacy. Combining the features of the legendary harmonica with a variety of state-of-the-art improvements, the Marine Band Deluxe produces greater volume and faster response while retaining the richness and power of the harmonica's classic sound.
The key features and benefits of the Marine Band Deluxe include:
- The classic Marine Band sound
- Improved cover design for greater volume and enhanced stability
- Assembled with 3 reed plate screws and 4 cover screws to maximize air tightness and facilitate maintenance (which makes it service friendly)
- Sealed pear wood comb
- Rounded channel openings and outer corners for greater playing comfort.
- The tuning is rooted somewhere between A=443 and A=445, using a light temperament, with 5 and 9 draw tuned sharper than the MB Classic
- MB Deluxe has cover plate screws not nails, Deluxe has open back and heavier gauge screws holding down the reed plate. Also, Deluxe has triple lacquered front comb like a Crossover. The screws snd heavy laquer alond make it worth the upgrade.
Reedplates: Brass; 0.9 mm;
Comb: sealed Pearwood
Length in cm: approx. 10.0
Available in these keys: G, Ab, A, Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F
These are the eleven keys that Hohner produces these in. They do not produce them in LOW keys.
Low keys are offered in the Rocket LOW and Thunderbird models.