Andrew Zajac's Harmonica Customization and Repair Videos on USB #3 Great tool Free USA Shipping
Learn to repair, upgrade or customize your own harmonicas to make each one of them a high-quality instrument.
A well-playing harmonica is a joy to play.
Many harmonicas require a lot of effort to play and it makes you feel like you are fighting with the instrument. That can leave you questioning your skills or thinking about giving up.
There is no reason playing harmonica should feel like work - it should be FUN!
On my USB drive you will find over 30 of my best YouTube videos teaching most customization and repair topics.
In addition to those popular videos, I created some new Premium videos that will only be available on this USB drive. These videos have best video and sound quality. They also go into unprecedented details. I show you topics that have never been shown before.
All videos are organized and come with 40 pages of printed documents to which you can refer as you watch the videos. Charts and checklists are included.
Premium videos include:
- Advanced reed work: This method uses your eyes, ears and oral cavity to tell you how to shape the reeds. I reveal everything in this video.
- Tuning using an Analog Strobe Tuner: Nothing can beat an analog strobe tuner. Here's why.
- The secrets of finding and correcting hidden manufacturer defects before you even start working on a harp. Avoid unpleasant surprises and wasted time!
- Make an easy task of full-slot embossing.
- Reed replacement two ways: With a rivet and with a screw. Take your pick!
...And many other things never before shown!
For those who want to spend as little time as possible working on their harps, I have a Quick-and-Dirty section which includes useful instructions on how to get surprisingly effective results FAST!
- The "Silver Bullet": how to make up to 90 per cent of harmonicas from the factory play louder, bend easier and have better tone.
- Five Minute Reed Work: What do you do when gapping doesn't work? You fix the reeds. Here's how.
- Gapping strategy: Here's how I gap any harp to get the same results every time.
- Tuning repair: Spend less time tuning by zeroing-in on the problem notes.
Support and updates:
With the purchase of these videos you get email support: Ask me anything!
I'm not done! I will continue to make new videos. I will also provide a method for you to get updates and access new videos as I make them.