Hohner Marine Band Deluxe 3 Piece Set with Hohner C7 Case YOU PICK THE KEYS free USA shipping
Exclusive RockinRons Offer. 3 Piece Hohner Marine Band Deluxe Set with Hohner C7 Case. NO POUCHES.
We make this up for you. Harmonicas will be inside the case.
YOU PICK THE KEYS. NO DUPLICATE KEYS. Available keys are G, Ab, A, Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E, and F. Standard tunings only.
Back to the roots - state of the art.
For more than 100 years, the Marine Band has been the favorite harmonica of artists like Little Walter, Paul Butterfield and Kim Wilson. Ever since 1896, discerning professional harmonica players in search of an unmistakable and unique sound have played the Hohner Marine Band as their instrument of choice.
The Marine Band Deluxe is a contemporary addition to the Marine Band legacy. Combining the features of the legendary harmonica with a variety of state-of-the-art improvements, the Marine Band Deluxe produces greater volume and faster response while retaining the richness and power of the harmonica's classic sound.
The key features and benefits of the Marine Band Deluxe include:
- The classic Marine Band sound
- Improved cover design for greater volume and enhanced stability
- Assembled with 3 reed plate screws and 4 cover screws to maximize air tightness and facilitate maintenance (which makes it service friendly)
- Sealed pear wood comb
- Rounded channel openings and outer corners for greater playing comfort.
- The tuning is rooted somewhere between A=443 and A=445, using a light temperament, with 5 and 9 draw tuned sharper than the MB Classic
Reedplates: Brass; 0.9 mm;
Comb: sealed Pearwood
Length in cm: approx. 10.0
We Also Recommend
Lee Oskar Diatonic Harmonica 1910, 1910N, 1910H, 1910MM includes Free USA Shipping