Seydel 1847 Noble Diatonic Standard Richter includes Free USA Shipping
If you add valves it will take up to three weeks for delivery. Seydel will install your valves and ship direct to you. Info on Valves available here.
The 1847 NOBLE the consequently enhanced development of the successful 1847 Blues models with stainless steel reeds.
>1847 NOBLE Low available in the low-tuned keys of LF# to LLE.
- new coverplates; matted stainless steel covers with side-vents (openings on both sides)
- new comb accurately milled from aluminium, anodized in black and with the SEYDEL logo laser-engraved on the back
- - superb air-tightness and improved handling due to the greater weight of the instrument
- new tactile oval key stickers- hard wearing and removes the danger of holding the instrument the wrong way round, even in the dark
- approved corrosion-free fine-cut reedplates made of German Silver fixed with stainless steel screws - extremely close tolerances between slot and reed for best possible tone control for the player
- precisely factory adjusted, pitch-stable and durable reeds and rivets both made of Stainless Steel - optimal tone response and a full sound
The 1847 NOBLE - the jewel of the 1847 Blues harmonica collection. An instrument built without compromise; made from only the best materials available and with over 160 years of SEYDEL’s harmonica making experience.
SEYDEL's Next Generation High Tuned Harmonicas: ranging from high G (HG) to high Bb (HBb). The 1847 HBb is the highest tuned Blues-Harmonica in the world - of course with Stainless Steel reeds.
SEYDEL's Next-Generation High-Harmonicas: the highest pitched Blues harmonica in the world - with new soprano design & Stainless Steel reeds.
The 1847 NOBLE High is now available in high tunings, redesigned to include a 20% thinner comb (5.2mm instead of 6.2mm). Available keys range from HG (high G) up to HBb (high B flat). This innovation expands our 1847 line of Stainless Steel reed harmonicas to include the extreme soprano range.
SEYDEL’s 1847 HBb is the highest tuned diatonic harmonica worldwide.
In comparison to the 'standard tuned' models, high-tuned harmonicas offer a powerful brilliant and carrying sound making them an excellent choice for soloing, even without using an amplifier. This considerably extends the range of application and opens many new possibilities for harmonica players.
To get the desired sound out of the high-tuned models the notes need less space. The resonance chamber, decreased by the 20% thinner comb (food-safe black anodized aluminium) of the NOBLE 1847 High models, helps the player to form a smaller mouth cavity (like vocalizing an "e") thus producing the rich and penetrating sound with a very fast tonal response.
Quantity discounts available.
Valving takes a couple weeks.
We Also Recommend
Lee Oskar Diatonic Harmonica 1910, 1910N, 1910H, 1910MM includes Free USA Shipping