Seydel 1847 Silver PT-Gazell Half Valved includes Free USA Shipping
Key of A on backorder until the middle of September.
This PT-Gazell variant (half-valved) of the 1847 Silver allows you to play additional single reed bendings in 1-6 blow and 7-10 draw. This technique requires a special embouchure. It is possible to reach all chromatic scale notes without using Overblows.
The 1847 SILVER- corrosion-free Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds. Also as Paddy or half-valved!
The 1847 SILVER impresses by its unprecedented visual appearance but also by new technical features.
- besides the reeds and the rivets the cover plates and reed plate screws are made of Stainless Steel
- reed plates made of non-corrosive German Silver
- solid polymer comb
Well known features of the 1847 CLASSIC were transferred to the 1847 Silver:
- less air-loss due to fine-cut reed plates - optimised flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed plate
- beard- and lip-friendly cover plates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece
- the overtone-rich sound can spread out unhindered - covers opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges
And the sound of the 1847 SILVER?
Try to find out if you like it even better than the sound of the 1847 CLASSIC!
We Also Recommend
Lee Oskar Diatonic Harmonica 1910, 1910N, 1910H, 1910MM includes Free USA Shipping