Seydel Session Steel Special Tuning HARMONIC Minor Tuned includes Free USA Shipping
If you add valves it will take up to three weeks for delivery. Seydel will install your valves and ship direct to you. Info on Valves available here.
We have in stock 1G, 1A, 1C, 1D, 1E
Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb.
Please note: Seydel currently stocks the special tuning: Harmonic Minor only in the most commonly ordered keys G, A, D and E. All other keys of the Harmonic Minor tuning can be manufactured on demand. Please allow that to take at least a few working days more than usual to arrive (for USA/CAN customers 2-3 weeks more).
Harmonic Minor: The harmonic minor scale is derived from the natural minor scale. However, in contrast to the natural minor scale, the seventh note of the harmonic minor scale is raised by one semitone which, to put technically, builds an artificial guiding note which leads to the next semitone. All intuitively played melodies on this harmonica sound kind of Eastern European, or like Tango or Klezmar music and thus the tuning offers many new ideas to the player.
The SESSION STEEL model is presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
- ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- lips and beard-friendly design
- minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely
- small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- an up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- with convenient genuine leather pouch
The SESSION STEEL - Sounds stronger - lives longer
We Also Recommend
Lee Oskar Diatonic Harmonica 1910, 1910N, 1910H, 1910MM includes Free USA Shipping