Seydel Session Steel Diatonic Richter Tuning. 10301 Includes Free USA SHIPPING
If you add valves it will take up to three weeks for delivery. Seydel will install your valves and ship direct to you. Info on Valves available here.
12 standard keys plus many low and high key options.
Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. Many special tunings available.
The SESSION STEEL is the upgrade to our successful SESSION model is presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
- ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- lips and beard-friendly design
- minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely
- small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- an up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- with convenient genuine leather pouch
The SESSION STEEL - Sounds stronger - lives longer
Quantity discounts available.
Valving takes a couple weeks. Or consider the PT Valved Session Steel Model.
By placing a valve over the opposite reed slot we are trying to manipulate we can do additional blow and draw bends. For instance, by putting a valve over the 6th hole draw reed slot we can now blow bend hole 6 to get the major 7th. Likewise, if we place a valve over the 7th hole blow reed slot we can now draw bend hole 7.
The end result is the same as learning over blows except that this is a technique that most diatonic harmonica players already possess. The term half valving refers to the fact that we put a valve over the first 6 draw reed slots and the last four blow reed slots. That totals 10 valves out of a possible 20, or half. While some of the valves produce a half step bend that is already on the harmonica, (i.e. 4th hole blow bend is the same as 3 draw) the ability to shade or round off every note on the diatonic gives the instrument increased emotional content.
We Also Recommend
Lee Oskar Diatonic Harmonica 1910, 1910N, 1910H, 1910MM includes Free USA Shipping