Seydel Solist Pro 12 Steel includes Free USA Shipping
Finally there is a harmonica with expanded tonal range, that plays as well as a ten-hole diatonic!
This Solist Pro 12 STEEL - now with stainless steel reeds - combines the features of the 1847 models with those of our Low and Superlow harps:
- The notes in holes 1-3 correspond to holes 1-3 of our Low- or Superlow harps (except A: 1 -9 are taken from a HA)
- The notes in holes 4-12 are taken from holes 1-9 of the normal 1847 models
- convenient handling though there are two holes more brass reedplates optimized for loudness and extreme airtightness
- very good response wooden body, multiple coats of sealant for a resistant finish
- German Silver reedplates
- Stainless Steel reeds in holes 1-9 and traditional brass reeds in holes 10-12
- SOLO C Tuning Finally there is a harmonica with expanded tonal range, that plays as well as a ten-hole diatonic! Tones are the same as on a chromatic harmonica - the finish is that of a diatonic 10 hole harp. This makes this instrument interesting for both Folk and as an entrance into to the "chromatic world" - now equipped with Stainless Steel reeds in holes 1 - 9. � three full octaves are available (starting with C4) � for the folk-musician: play meodies over three octaves � for the chrom-beginner: tuned like a chromatic without slider The Solist Pro 12 STEEL is small enough to fit into the players hands to give him the feeling of holding a 10-hole diatonic like he is used to. This enables for full-cupped playing. The additional bass octave allows playing rhythms. There are manifold opportunities to play in octaves, too.
We Also Recommend
Andrew Zajac Custom Seydel Solist 12 Harmonica Combs LIMITED STOCK FREE USA SHIPPING
BUNDLE: Dabell Story, Noble, and Contender 3 Harp Deal YOU PICK KEYS Includes Free USA Shipping