Yonberg Black Storm Diatonic Harmonica. Includes Free USA Shipping
The Black Storm is made in France. It is equipped with stainless steel Gamma reeds®.
Gamma reeds® offer high performance and exceptional durability. They generate a warm, powerful and very rich in harmonics sound that characterizes the “Yonberg’ sonic signature”.
The metal plates of the Storm are made of stainless steel and have a silvery-gray color. Its covers are black. Keys caps and pivoting arms come in different colors depending on the selected key. Please note that the key of C is always black, including key cap and arms.
Each harmonica is supplied in an empty case with a mini screwdriver.
- Weight: 86 gr
- Length: 4.33 inch
- Thickness: 0.82 inch
- Width: 1.49 inch at the Hole 1 side and 1.02 inch at the Hole 10 side
- Key cap*
- 04 inch stainless steel rigid plates
- Black screws
- Black comb*
- Stainless steel Gamma reeds®
- Pivoting arms* that anchor the reed-plates
- Patented Quick and Easy Dismantling System of the instrument to clean it very easily (QDS system)
* Tristan®, high performance food grade resin
We Also Recommend
Lee Oskar Diatonic Harmonica 1910, 1910N, 1910H, 1910MM includes Free USA Shipping
Regular price $4999 $49.99